METAL UP YOUR ASS__PART 2

doclegion

Contagious Destruction
Dec 31, 2006
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7047379 titled song6

Its nothing but metal at its best with a few improvememts
and for those you didnt wanna download wa-la!! Its soundclick

Thanks guys :heh: oh i know there is finger slides in a few spots gotta fix those ENJOY any comments cool just ask Im a drummer anywho

At least here there are terrible tickles, drops and glups. Like the ones you get when you overload the cpu selecting a latency that your computer cannot hold. It probably got screwed when converting to MP3.

Dont know wht your talking about R2 everything works fine for me

Play the hi-fi version sounds good like i said it works for me

I'll look into it my buddy says the samething it sounds good when i check it??? stumped

I just drove to a buddys house and the HI-FI works bad ass its gotta be your computer i dont know guys your missin out

Play the hi-fi version sounds good like i said it works for me

I'll look into it my buddy says the samething it sounds good when i check it??? stumped

I just drove to a buddys house and the HI-FI works bad ass its gotta be your computer i dont know guys your missin out

Yep, even the hi-fi version is severely messed up. You should re-upload the song.

forget it i dont know thanks anyway

man its one of the better songs i have done

go figure

Man its all good
its funny i got more posts with a link that doesnt work then when i actually have one that works

The METAL UP YOU ASS thing really draws atention

thats ashame the link dont work

Sounds much better now. What did you use for the guitars?

I think the snare could go down a little during the blasts.

I use the POD XT pro
lol i should turn the snare down i turned it up for the slower parts and wasnt even thinkin about evrything else..