Metal... With a Capital Fuck You

Stun

Doomwatcher
Nov 24, 2001
New Brunswick, Canada
www.angelfire.com
That's the name of the album I'm making. Please check it out if you're interested. I don't know how to describe it, maybe 'progressive death rock'. It's on my homepage... and it's all midi so I can almost guarentee it won't sound very good on your comp (it does on mine but everyone's soundcards are so different). There's only three songs not on my site from that album... there's also a song up there from the next album I'm making. Well, please tell me what you think, thanks in advance.

The link to my homepage is in my signature.

Haha, well I thought I'd see what the response would be... but not many ppl seem interested in the title, considering you're the only person who posted. One of my friends said it should just be "Metal... With a Capital Fuck". It was originally just called "People", which is the first track.

It'll be with real instruments, of course... once I get a band together. Easier said then done in small towns like mine.

Uh, did you even listen to any of them? Heh

So you're going to make me go to your profile and find your homepage and click on it and find your songs youuu bastard.
...ok here I go, edit later.

EDIT: I've listened to some so far. It definitely sounds like you have some great ideas going on. Well done stunman. Now go record that shit with instruments and let us know : p
..and next time post some links ya prick!