Metal Zine 666

Izzy

New Metal Member
Mar 16, 2006
Greeting's All

I am Steve.From Metal Zine 666 I have stumbled upon your Band/Website/Label/Webzine through various search engines and other 3rd parties. Metal Zine 666 is here to help promote/support/network bands through out the world in the metal genre.

Metal Zine 666 feature's are CD reviews/interviews/links to bands and venues in the Upstate, NY(USA)area for you to contact along with a band of the month section the fans/veiwers can select you to be our band of the month. I feel this is a great way to help
promote/support the metal scene and to get your band and music out to other parts of the world.

Metal Zine 666 is now up and running .If you are interested in having MZ666 help promote your band and music please send all related items and press kits to the address below...MZ666 will also be doing monthly contest/giveaways/trivias so if your band or label has any additional items such as hats/stickers/t-shirts/buttons/hoodies ect.. to donate please feel free to send them.
These items then will be given away for our monthly contest to help promote your band/label.....

Steve Paul
c/o Metal Zine
7958 Townline Rd
Bergen NY (Usa) 14416

www.metalzine666.cjb.net

Stay Brutal, Stay Metal​