!!!new Metal 'zine Needs Sponsors!!!

kontan

Demon of the Abyss
Jan 30, 2002
Athens, Hell-ass
freewebs.com
The new metal 'zine Under The Ground is about to released, but we need sposors to do this. The 'zine is stated in Greece but it will be released in Greek and English and distributed in entire the world (in the level that it is possible). Interviews and reviews in every kind of metal music, from power to black and from progressive to gothic. Possibly there will be a CD with songs about the bands pressenting in, given with the magazine. Also, under the name of the 'zine, there will be a distro list full with underground releases in very good prices. LABELS, DISTROS OR EVEN BANDS THAT WANT TO BE ADVERTISED IN "UNDER THE GROUND" 'zine SEND A PRV MESSAGE TO GET INFO. BANDS: you can send prv msgs to tell us about you and send us promo packs.

THE SITE IS GOING TO BE UP VERY SOON.

With the best regards,
John "Kontan"

INFO/PRICES:
The 'zine, as I told you before, will be released in English and Greek in 100 copies for each language. The amount of the copies will be increased in the future. It will be released in 3 month basis. It will be regulary printed in a printing house with full colour cover and 60+ black'n'white A4 pages. The number of the pages will be increased to.

The advertisement will be on the 1/2 of the A4 page and will cost 40 euros. This offer is only for the 1st issue, 'cause of the small amount of copies and pages. The prise for the other issues will be 50 euros. For whole page advertisments contact me for info.

Note that the site will be supported by a site on the net that's going to be uploaded from time to time.

That's for now. For everything new I will inform you from here.

Yours rotten,
John "Kontan"