metalcore band im workin with... real drums!

In alcatraz? I'm from around there too, I see those guys everywhere.

It sounds good as shit man, can't wait for it to come out.

Sounding good over here - liking the really cold nature of the guitars.

Bass is overwhelming though, eating up the vocals a bit. Bring that down, bring the cymbals down a touch, and add some ambience to the drums (snare in particular sounds really dry) and you've got a winner!

In alcatraz? I'm from around there too, I see those guys everywhere.

It sounds good as shit man, can't wait for it to come out.

haha yep its them, you from NOVA i guess?

Sounding good over here - liking the really cold nature of the guitars.

Bass is overwhelming though, eating up the vocals a bit. Bring that down, bring the cymbals down a touch, and add some ambience to the drums (snare in particular sounds really dry) and you've got a winner!

thanks! great ideas

MD area, my band is actually mutual friends with them.

They're getting pretty big now actually.

But I love how everything is so glued together in the mix, great job.

Sounds really good man... love to hear LePou`s Legion getting some playing time!!! Absolutely loving that amp sim...

word man sounding good.

good ol in alcatraz we played with them once at jaxx

damn theres more locals on this forum than i knew! what up rva, i got a lot of friends down at vcu

Sounds really good man... love to hear LePou`s Legion getting some playing time!!! Absolutely loving that amp sim...

legion is awesome! that, the 456 one and lextacy made me start liking amp sims more than amps :heh:

Is everything on the drums natural, including kick? If so, KUDOS. It sounds fucking great.

Sounds really good Sean! Maybe a bit plastic sounding on some chug parts due to the amp sim. I'm just being picky though!

Is there a reason you used a amp sim over real amps on this?

Sounds really good Sean! Maybe a bit plastic sounding on some chug parts due to the amp sim. I'm just being picky though!

Is there a reason you used a amp sim over real amps on this?

cause lepou's stuff rocks!!! everybody should try one of them through aradaz ourcabinet, instant awesome!

I REALLY REALLY dig this tune. Great sound. Production and engineer is excellent.

I usually don't dig metalcore, but that's because of the high singing and then strait into low growling. This on the other hand, did not disappoint.

Sounds really good. I like the song too.

I wish I could make my playing work for me through an amp sim. I just can't hang with digital guitar tones, while it seems other people can make it work.