metalcore content! check it out.

thanx guys. i shouldve had the kick a bit louder. live and learn. as a whole though i liked the vibe and so did the band. often messing with one thing in a mix leads to changing more than you want to:lol: . so even though i wanted to keep going with it the mastering day came and now its done and i am so glad it is. there were seven songs in all and it was alot of work. i am happy though but would change several things still, but what are you gonna do. :kickass:

That was from a listeners perspective... I like it the something wrong/unique on the first listen...like a extreme loud kick for example ;) but just a matter of taste...

BTW the track sounded very known to me (like: "hey, I know this song!") but then I realized that I've download the old version before ;) and that's not bad at all!!

Machinated said:
Paul - How do you find the US2400? Im thinking about getting one, would like to have your opinions.
its ok. it isnt a control 24 thats for sure. its great for the price but i cant wait to have something more like a c24. the faders are ok and it does what it claims to pretty well. i scored it for 600.00 new so it was worth the try. i dont think it is worth too much more than that. its really personal preference though. if you just want a bunch of faders and transport and a few other things its great. it seems pretty solid in the 5 months ive been using it. i use it with dp and protools with good results. my $.02.

xmarcelx said:
Btw I was wondering why a fretless bass was used!
im not sure if a fretless was used, hmmm. anyway i own a warwick corvette fretless and it does get used alot because it sounds awesome and most of the bands i record are instrumentally challengedo_O . so my bass and drums get used ALOT! when i own an arsenal of guitar gear, that will too im sure. i think the band used their own bass on this one though. i will ask them and let you know if im wrong.

unsilpauly said:
bass was a warwick corvette fretless with hartke head going direct into a studio prjects vtb1.

vox were studio project b1 going into rnp.
So I think it was the fretless ;)