Check out our new teaser video! (The Schoenberg Automaton)

I go to uni with your drummer. Small world.

Ahhh sweet!
Nelson was filling me in on his ideas for one of the next creative assessment pieces. One of them included a pseudo-houdini act while playing drums.
He's hilarious hahaha.

Nice Parker guitar.. i`m realy jealous ...

Why thank you :)
It's a Fly Mojo in Natural Mahogany. I wasn't a big fan of the flame tops when I got the endorsement and ordered it, so I went with the next step down.

Best guitar I've played to date - still feels like the honeymoon period and it's been over a year.

For the record; I'm just borrowing that amp - my new rig will be here in a few weeks :dopey:

I can't wait till this song is done.

You shoudl release an instrumental version. :)

Definitely will once I rerecord the guitars. It's the 2nd song we have down at practice, next to Pineapples.

Awesome stuff Shayne, the camera work is fantastic :)

Cheers Big Nol Daddy!
Col was really excited when he got his new camera - the quality was heaps better than I thought it would be.

Nice video, been digging the stuff on yer Myspace for a while.

Thanks bud!
There will be more to come very soon - I think I'm going to lock myself in this weekend and finally get the rest of demo done. Pineapples, the track from the video and another unreleased track will be on it. :Smokin:

Dude - The images look great - I see you listed the camera in your Vimeo post - what does that camera / lenses, etc. run? VERY good looking pictures.

I'm not too sure how much Col (vocalist) spent, but he did mention an amount in the thousands for the camera.

Got any specific questions? I'll be seeing him on Sat and I can get him to reply.

Very nice video, and sounds like very interesting material you got there!! I remember seeing one of your videos on youtube where you played through one of your songs. Can't wait for more stuff!