New Song - The Schoenberg Automaton

wow that was fucking awesome :D sounds quantized and tight as feck, the guitars could do with a little more in the way of body but i'm just amazed by the song, so cool D:

I wanna see you guys play this live ahaha

In Mix 1, I thought the guitars could come up a bit, and the whole volume to be honest, I love the tone though, what is it you're using for that?

In Mix 1, I thought the guitars could come up a bit, and the whole volume to be honest, I love the tone though, what is it you're using for that?

Definitely! I was trying to be as minimalist as possible and leave alot of headroom for the bass, which should be thrown down this weekend :)

Guitar tone is just a SoloC > TSE X30 1.5 > LeCab with LP and HP and some minor adjustments to EQ.

The playing is so fucking tight man! I like the guitar tone as well, I would have had a bit more bass to the guitars though to give more rumble.

awesome fucking song bro. i fucking love tech death shit. mix sounds great here. the guitar sweeps at the end could come to the front a bit more. but sick composition

The playing is so fucking tight man! I like the guitar tone as well, I would have had a bit more bass to the guitars though to give more rumble.

Ahh ok! I might add a little more low end and see how that goes :)

raybrochill said:
Duddeee you should totally post the raw files on here
I would LOVE to give a shot at mixing something like this

Well I think I will for you lovely Sneapsters when I get bass and vocals tracked!
I wouldn't know half the shit I do now if I hadn't talked to you wonderful people.

give me a tempo track and ill make some stupid noises over this

Done and done.

The tempo track in cubase is as follows

From the moment you hit play it's
4 bars of 4/4 @ 250BPM (silence)
17 bars of 5/4 @ 250 BPM
3 bars of 5/4 @ 170 BPM
9 bars of 4/4 @ 170 BPM
1 bar of 2/4 @ 170 BPM
46 bars of 4/4 @ 170 BPM
14 bars of 4/4 @ 300 BPM (this is that fast stop start riff near the end with the palm mutes and quick trem bursts)
the rest of the song is 300BPM

I know you probably just wanted tempos. woops. hahahahaha
send it to my home email:
its_me_mate @ hotmail.com without spaces obviously

so exciitteeed

Pineapple Juice And The Tough Stuffed Olive - The Schoenberg Automaton.

I have yet to come across a song that is more accurately described by it's name than yours. :headbang:

Appreciate that man!
The song we are working on atm is going to be called
"A Super Calloused Fragile Mystic Hexed With Halitosis" :)

I FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha,
thanks man :cry: