MetalCore. Mix-DI's included.

great vocals good ideas but the playing where not ... soo good..
i'll try it when i find time! i hope real bass..

I dont check the raw files yet but I think that guitars isn't played good for the genre

Imgur_gallery_hZSfl_It%27s_Time_to_Stop_Posting.jpg

Oh man this kicks ASS. I'm downloading the raws now but the quality of recording is gonna be awesome I can tell. Hopefully I have time to mix this soon! And yeah the playing sounds awesome, idk what you mean Marios.

Might have a crack at this as well. Your mix is pretty awesome as it is. Be good to try some new things out on it. Also, the playing sounds fine to me as well!

I'm having a hard time figuring out whats up with these midi tracks. Dragging them into pro tools creates like a ton of individual midi tracks, a lot of which are blank or almost the same as others?

I'm having a hard time figuring out whats up with these midi tracks. Dragging them into pro tools creates like a ton of individual midi tracks, a lot of which are blank or almost the same as others?

This, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with the drum MIDI.

I dont check the raw files yet but I think that guitars isn't played good for the genre

You said that the guitar playing is bad without even listening to the files? What the actual fuck, man. :guh: