Metalcore mix (signed band)

haha thanks man.

dude i did not even know i had that un muted that's not even how that singing will sound it will be better than that when we get together to do vocals on the album, but thanks for the reply man glade you like it :)

great mix. maybe i´ll turn up a bit the bass, i like bass present in the mix.;)
slate drums? what did you use? toms and reverb for toms?

pm sent.

its sounds good for TACT mix - even with the pod farm and joey cymbals..
tho I personally dont like this over-too-much guitar editing

its sounds good for TACT mix - even with the pod farm and joey cymbals..
tho I personally don't like this over-too-much guitar editing

i fully understand man thanks anyways tho.
idk i think editing the guitars like crazy like this just sounds good in this kinda metalcore. that's just me tho. thanks for the reply.

great mix. maybe i´ll turn up a bit the bass, i like bass present in the mix.;)
slate drums? what did you use? toms and reverb for toms?

pm sent.

yeah man its just slate z1 toms.
the reverb i used was just long snare preset in room works in cubase.
i always feel that preset does more than the trick on the toms. i set the mix on the verb at about 3%

but the overall drums (leaving out the kick) were also sent to a group buss and i added reverb on the group buss but there was also
around 15% on the group buss.

i fully understand man thanks anyways tho.
idk i think editing the guitars like crazy like this just sounds good in this kinda metalcore. that's just me tho. thanks for the reply.

no prob mate ,
again , the band asked it , you did the job in a great way , good job :)

sounds good. love the breakdown-ish part around .50. Where's the rest of the vocals?

in a week or to they are heading back to Indiana and we are going to spend the week focusing on getting the vocals perfect then just fx and stuff to give the tracks more feeling. so whenever i get the vocal takes that will be on the album ill re post this song along with the fx and stuff.

this sounds bad ass. I agree the vox need to be brought up in the mix a little more, though. Mind sharing your pod settings?

this is the chain.

pod.
Q1
psp vintage warmer
c4
s1 shuffler.

honestly the patch is nothing special at all, with pod to me its all in the mix.
i have gave people my patch and it sounds nothing like mine. you really just have to do what sounds right to you and works for you.

its also retarded simple, just tweak the settings to your liking. its all about what you like.

Hey man, any way we can have a chance at mixing that tune? It sounds great and would love to give it a shot!

Hey man, any way we can have a chance at mixing that tune? It sounds great and would love to give it a shot!

haha no way man, did you read where i put that this bands signed to a record label :p would be a bad idea this album is not even coming out until October.