Metalcore-Mix (still in progress)

I like the mix, it's a nice start, but you gotta fix that lonely, desert tone. Track em again, and try to fix that tone, it's clipping and dry. The snare and vocals are taking over the mix, and there's just more that needs to be added. The bass tone is nice, imo. But those guitars have to come UP. If you mic'ed them, find another place to put them. And that reverb at the end of the song on the snare is unncessary. The drumset doesn't need to change in the song. Matter of fact, just throw the snare out. The kick is SWEET when it can be heard. Nice punch. The vocals are in the mix nicely, but I can't comment on those cause I know the quality of the vocalist can mess up in a mix. The guitar tone for the melody/solo is so beautiful, I must know how you did it, what did you use so I can steal it and say I made it. So all in all, for a new mixer, I'd say this song is a 7/10. Fix the guitar tone above all, try and bring the guitars to the air of it all.(Fill the room with it, not make the room look at the guitars in the center)

Thanks man, really appreciate your words and advices. some changes in the mix. tried to bring the rythm guitar more into the front and removed the clipping. check out the new mix: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18201784/TTL_agoodship_mix6.mp3
The solo guitar sound is actually pod. cali diamond plate, tube screamer, digital delay, cavernous verb.
I think the overall mix got to much uncontrolled low-end. you got some advices to fix that?