Metalcore project collaboration (musicians needed)

marios.blythe

Jul 30, 2011
Hello guys! i am a vocalist from Greece! i love metalcore(and deathcore music)
my mainly influences are:
As I Lay Dying
All that remains
The Devil Wears Prada
I Killed The Prom Queen
Miss May I
August Burns Red
Thy Art Is Murder
All Shall Perish
As Blood Runs Black

and others..!

so here is the idea..
i want musicians to create a good and solid track.
i will take care the mixing-mastering and vocals-lyrics on this

so i need
1 songwriter (basically a guitarist but it doesn't mutter)
1 or 2 guitarists that have basic gear(one interface to record di's) and play tight with good instruments and new strings before recording
1 basist that will record and/or synthesize bassline
and last a drummer that have gear to record
and the drummer will take care the synthesize of drums!
for drummers with electronic drum set:
just they have to record a midi file
for drummers with real set:
they can record just cymbals and all the others in midi if they doesnt have the gear or if they have the gear they can record everything !

this project will be just for fun and just to see if people like it or not,no payment etc.
BUT if the first song will go fine and people like it, we can make a e-band and after sometime we can record a ep or/and a cd and we will sell it at amazon and other online stores and money will go /5 !

if anyone is interested or if have any questions please pm me!
about song-writing:
anyone can send me their ideas and i will keep contact with everyone that where interested in this project, we ALL choose the best idea/song and we ALL do changes etc..

thanks for your time people and please do not comment with sh!t like:
''why to work for free'' or other stuff like this. thank you''

i am really sorry for my bad english i hope you understand! have a nice day/night!

I'm more than down for this. I'd be willing to write. I have a very large founding background in metal core and death metal, and I've been actively playing and song writing for the past 8 years. I'm more than down, what kind of song should we write?

Anything you want in metalcore-deathcore-melodic death-technical metalcore genres!
Please pm me if you have any samples or guitar pro file :)
Thanks for the interest guys!

Hey guys, I'm a drummer and I'm pretty interested!!!

i own a small Home Studio in South Africa, ill attach a sound cloud link of the last 2 bands i recorded in, so you can hear what iv got, the song "Unworthy" is prob the best reflection of where i am right now as a drummer, anyway, looking forward to this!

https://soundcloud.com/jarrod-cooper13

cheers guys!

can i try i have the basic equipment for recording guitar di´s

sure mate,just send me a pm with your ideas!

Hey guys, I'm a drummer and I'm pretty interested!!!

i own a small Home Studio in South Africa, ill attach a sound cloud link of the last 2 bands i recorded in, so you can hear what iv got, the song "Unworthy" is prob the best reflection of where i am right now as a drummer, anyway, looking forward to this!

https://soundcloud.com/jarrod-cooper13

cheers guys!

hey man! do you have gear to record real drums?if yes thats awesome!!