metalfest??

Originally posted by tattooedsean666
Well, you know I will be right there at whichever stage you play on at the metalfest.

freakysean

I'll be there too. I think we'll have to have be the currently two member Arizona people pit for their set. I'm up for it!

Where you staying? I'll be at the Courtyard Hotel with a few friends that I'm meeting up with. It is only a couple blocks from the venue.

Kupshi

Have either of you (FreakySean or the8thplague) ever been to a Metalfest before? I've been to a bunch and they all have been a a good time.

Are either of you going to be at the Nile/Arch Enemy show tonight? If so, I'll probably be wearing my Misery Index shirt. Tap me on the shoulder and say hey.

Kris

I don't know if he will but freakysean(I) will be there tonight as I pass out the fliers for the death/grind fest for this upcoming Saturday. I will be going old school with my anthrax shirt, shiny bald head, and multiple tattoos. Thanks for my fashion show update:rolleyes:

Originally posted by kupshi
Have either of you (FreakySean or the8thplague) ever been to a Metalfest before? I've been to a bunch and they all have been a a good time.

Are either of you going to be at the Nile/Arch Enemy show tonight? If so, I'll probably be wearing my Misery Index shirt. Tap me on the shoulder and say hey.

Kris
ha, I saw you dude, I was the big guy in the BLS shirt back at the bar. I didnt read this til after the show, but damn that show ruled!

P.S. so is Sparkey Voyles and Kevin Talley in Misery Index? Do they sound like Fetus? I've been wanting to check them out.

...I didn't read this till today(day after show) but I saw a Misery Index shirt in the crowd & thought it was very badass.

I was pimpin' the Fall Of Empyrean shirt w/ the black ponytail.

Metalfest - This will be my 5TH Milwaukee Metalfest(in a row) that I've been too. They keep gettin' better(mostly 'cuz I know more bands every year), but the year of Children Of Bodom & Opeth was just Awesome!!!

this will be my first milwaukee fest. I have been to november to dismember, dynamo, and various other metalfests in europe during the 3 years I lived there in late 80's,early 90's.

Do they allow you to wear a backpack like people use for school? I plan on buying alot of cds and don't feel like just carrying the little bags that each booth provides.

Originally posted by freakysean
this will be my first milwaukee fest. I have been to november to dismember, dynamo, and various other metalfests in europe during the 3 years I lived there in late 80's,early 90's.

Do they allow you to wear a backpack like people use for school? I plan on buying alot of cds and don't feel like just carrying the little bags that each booth provides.

They do allow you to bring in backpacks and I highly recommend it. At least they have the last 4 years. Although they can be cumbersome if you get in the pit. Also remember to keep it zipped up. Many times I've seen people with their backpacks hanging open and people helping themselves to stuff as they pass by.

Also starting last year they let you leave during the day and come back. I think they do this only until about 5pm. You'll have to check at the door when you get there if they will be doing it this year. That can be nice because you can make a bunch of purchases and then run them back to your hotel.

This is my 8th Fest. I've been to the past 4, and three others in the years since it started. This venue is definitely the best. And the sound has been the best out of all the places I have seen it at.

Kris