Metalhead Quiz

1068925730_death.jpeg

You are a Death Metal Psycho. In areas of brutality and hatred where others fear to tread, that's where you find enjoyment - the realm of death metal. You're one violent motherfucker, and you like music that fits that; brutal snarling death is the best, but anything with enough aggression and good riffs works. Concerts are a great place to take out some of that aggression, hear some kick-ass music, and of course get drunk. You're generally pretty cool with the rest of the scenes, but if they piss you off, there's some serious pain coming their way. Especially if they talk shit about Chuck.

mwuhaha :kickass:

1068881899_iron_maiden.jpg

You are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden.

You are a Prog Metal Fan. Progressive metal, innovative stuff that transcends the boundaries of standard heavy metal, is what it's all about for you. The more intricate and difficult to play, the better, and generic, simplistic stuff just turns your stomach. You have a chance to hear even more innovations and stunning musical ability at shows. Your elitist attitudes rub soe people the wrong way - they call you pretentious, a snob, a wanker. But you know they're just jealous because they don't understand it.

You are a Prog Metal Fan. Progressive metal, innovative stuff that transcends the boundaries of standard heavy metal, is what it's all about for you. The more intricate and difficult to play, the better, and generic, simplistic stuff just turns your stomach. You have a chance to hear even more innovations and stunning musical ability at shows. Your elitist attitudes rub soe people the wrong way - they call you pretentious, a snob, a wanker. But you know they're just jealous because they don't understand it.

Big surprise there... although I like basically any metal that has progressive elements in it.

Def more tr00 metallers than anything else. I think thrash is second, though I wouldn't swear to it.

Thanks for your interest, everyone. I'm gonna make a few modifications in a while...mostly changing the black metal answers, adding a question or two, maybe adding Doomster answers if I can come up with 'em.

Guerrilla said:
Prog metal is the stupidest shit ever. Who wants to sit and listen to a 2 minute bleeping and blooping keyboard solo. The only reason prog metallers exist is for death metallers to kick their sorry asses and have their way with them when they're drunk.

In your opinion. Most Death and Black metal bands WISH they had the talent of John Petrucci or Michael Romeo.

There are great bands in every genre but I have yet to find one in Black Metal.

GroundXero3k said:
In your opinion. Most Death and Black metal bands WISH they had the talent of John Petrucci or Michael Romeo.

There are great bands in every genre but I have yet to find one in Black Metal.

Great Black Metal Bands for the n00b to BM:

Old Man's Child (Check out: In Defiance of Existence)
Dimmu Borgir (Check out: Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia or Death Cult Armageddon)
Immortal (Check out: Sons of Northern Darkness and At the Heart of Winter)

But Check out that Old Man's Child first.