http://www.metalheadsagainstracism.org

mar_banner.jpg

mar_banner2.jpg

mar_banner3.jpg

mar_banner4.gif

mar_banner5.jpg

mar_banner6.gif

Demagogic ? NO ! useful ! YEAH !
Let's get rid of all racist/nazi fuckers in this decaying shitty metal scene !

Well there's always been some and there are more and more I think. They're not a majority but there's the little visible part of the iceberg that claims it loud and 10 times more like them who don't say anything in real life but are fucking racist or nazis and pollute forums for instance, since they are anonymous there, bollocksless pricks !

Cerulean said:
Is it becoming that bad in the French scene? There's no problem in here :confused: (in the metal scene at least)

Take a look around your immediate e-vicinity, Cerulean, isn't it obvious?

A friend of mine is running that site... We don't have a big problem with it in Switzerland but it's getting bigger and bigger. It happened a few times that some nazis appeared at metal gigs. Fortunatelly there are enough people in the swiss underground scene who show such guys where the door is. Still, there should be more..
BTW you should read the "hate mail" section... If only stupidity would hurt :lol:

Cerulean said:
Is it becoming that bad in the French scene? There's no problem in here :confused: (in the metal scene at least)

i think in every kind of 'category' of 'groups of people' you've left and right sides or somehow more extreme sides. just as well in belgian metalland. even somehow an augmentation of people admitting/boasting about it freely more than before that they support our racist party. imho.

i didn't see any increase of brown shit in the german scene so far... there are some, but they usually don't show in public at all. it's mostly a problem with black metal and hardcore, somehow.

VultureCulture said:
i didn't see any increase of brown shit in the german scene so far... there are some, but they usually don't show in public at all. it's mostly a problem with black metal and hardcore, somehow.

yeah that's why i'm sensible about that, I've been a lot into the hardcore scene and there are too many nazis in it. That's why i tend to avoid that scene more and more. The black metal scene is infested too. But don't be naive, there are racists in all scenes, thrash heavy doom nu or whatever ... Even in rock or rap ...

no, and neither is black:Smug:
No, white IS a color, it's only black which is not. But then.... what the fuck, why do we call black guys like that? We're so fuckin' stupid......

Anyway, I've joined that site 2-3 years ago and I'm happy there's such a site around. But anyway, I don't think we must think of racism as a problem with, say, the Black Metal Scene, cause this is racism as well. I mean, racists exist in every music scene, every political side (even among the left) etc.... Even if they're not against black people. Being against, say, homosexuals is racism as well, so.... But I just hate racism in all its forms... I'm a bit racist towards racism... :)