Metallica and Arch Enemy riffage

Cool riffing man!!! I could definetely see myself listening to that crossover. Add clean aggressive vocals and it is a win win

If you look at my sig it has a link to my bands EP, you can listen to the whole thing for free and choose to buy it if you want to support us or whatever :D

This is in one of our songs, albeit not in the EP ;)

Joe x

I also just posted my vocal cover of Icarus Lives! Go check it out :D

Really great stuff man. What guitar are you using/pickups? And your EQ settings, are you doing any other post processing? What about the drums?

Really great stuff man. What guitar are you using/pickups? And your EQ settings, are you doing any other post processing? What about the drums?

Hey man!

Custom guitar with Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge, Minimal EQ, just a high and low cut, the rest was just tweaking knobs in TSE X30, other post processing? Elaborate man :D and the drums are addictive drums. Thanks for the kind words / questions man!

Joe

Hey man!

Custom guitar with Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge, Minimal EQ, just a high and low cut, the rest was just tweaking knobs in TSE X30, other post processing? Elaborate man :D and the drums are addictive drums. Thanks for the kind words / questions man!

Joe

Did you use any compression, reverb, limiter, etc etc on the guitars? As for the drums, are they stock drum settings? If not how did you tweak them? Thanks! :p Really want to replicate that great production and tone you have. I have a Jackson dinky with a JB in the bridge as well.

Did you use any compression, reverb, limiter, etc etc on the guitars? As for the drums, are they stock drum settings? If not how did you tweak them? Thanks! :p Really want to replicate that great production and tone you have. I have a Jackson dinky with a JB in the bridge as well.

Hey man, No reverb or limitation but a touch of Nick Crow tube driver and for the drums I think they are stock, I don't own / use the program that's Osku's Territory (ooidort is his username).

If I catch him I'll get him to come in and post up some stuff :D

Joe