Metallica Benefit Concert Tonight!

I got the email for that on Monday. The head gasket on my car went out last week and it was $900 for parts/labor, so no funds for this one. I'm not that big on Metallica these days, but it'd be cool to see them in a place that small.

Jenna, are you going??

I got the email for that on Monday. The head gasket on my car went out last week and it was $900 for parts/labor, so no funds for this one. I'm not that big on Metallica these days, but it'd be cool to see them in a place that small.

Jenna, are you going??

I wish!!! I'm trying to save money for Maiden in July and Metallica here in August. Probably won't go see them in America again till their next proper tour.

Puckfiend and Redshirt just go and work it. You may just get in. I showed up at the last Maiden show in LA and tickets were going for $250. Due to my skill, luck and charm I got in for free and had great seats. Yes, absolutely free. I saw Rush last week for $20 and was 5th row from stage. Alex spit on me! I showed up at a Metallica Fan Club Only Lottery Picked Metallica show in San Fran where they played all the old stuff. (No I am not a fan club member). No tickets. Got in for free saw almost the entire Garage Days right in front of my nose.

Where is your sense of adventure? Have you become another lost yuppie? Where there is a will, there usually is a way.

As Ozzy said, "Rock N Roll is my religion and my law".

Concerts are my church. If I can get up close for face value, I pay it. More than face value, I pay it. Less than face value I pay it. As long as I get in, that's all that matters.

From the words of Frank Zappa, "Music is the best!"

Great setlist - very cool to see No Remorse back in there. Love that song!!

Hey Sara, did you see Kirk's new signature trainers??

shoesxt6.jpg

:lol:

Are they really selling shoes now, or is this a joke.

I really hope its a joke. Please dear God, let it be a joke.

Tonight's set list for Jenna:

Creeping Death
Fuel
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Master of Puppets
Battery
Fade to Black
Unforgiven
Wherever I May Roam
The Memory Remains
Harvester of Sorrow
------
Sad But True
One
Enter Sandman
So What
Seek and Destroy

I enjoyed their set... James was great tooo.... Now I can't wait for their next tour or go see Damage Inc for more Metallica :)