Metallica comin'

I got another for tix in section 7 (back row).
Not sure if they would be better or worse than the seats in section 25 (4th row).
What do yas reckon?

I also got tix to Powderfinger/Jet last week as well as Slash. Expensive week!

Has anyone seen the Metallica blu ray Français Pour Une Nuit?

It is $35 at JB.

Is it any good? Is this the one that was supposed to be fan footage or what? I didnt get it cause I wasn';t sure of the quality....

I haven't seen it but my brother has it. He has raved about both that French one and the one recorded in Mexico as well, so I'm guessing it would be worth a look. Was recorded 2 days after I saw them last year and I was in Paris at the time, damn wish I had have been there.

I have rego this week as well, and just had 4 family birthdays in the last month and a $300 red light ticket which was a load of bollocks and I tried to get out of but couldn't, so I am being well raped at the moment with my measley part time job. Glad I am still able to get tix.

Yep, watched it this afternoon - excellent stuff.

Good to see my geography and history is up to scratch - didn't know where in France it was filmed, then saw it was in a coliseum type of place and thought, "Hmm, that'll be down south" and then I looked it up and saw it was in Nimes. I rule. Actually thought it'd be near the border of Spain, so I was still a bit of a ways off.

Anyway, yes, great DVD. Mr Steve Harris really should watch a concert DVD or two before doing the next Maiden DVD.

Well, Steve had nothing to do with Flight 666 so you can be assured that it wasn't edited with a chainsaw. It's just refreshing to watch the new Metallica after a Maiden DVD - they take their time with shots, allow everything to breathe etc.

I saw Blackened on Youtube and the quality's impressive enough there! I'd love to see it on blu ray.

The dvd is awesome. You can see the camera shake with the bass pumping. They sure know how to put out their dvd's.:headbang: