Metallica-Reading-end of an era?

Metallica joined the pop world with Load

nooo way!

I hear this often, but I don't get it. Okey, Load isn't a metal album but hell it's an awesome hard rock album. I'm sure metallica could have made 10 more master of puppets-like albums but they wanted to create something new. I like load now and forevermore!

die.

I'm so goddamn tired of people bitching about Metallica.
There is nothing they can do to make me not love them.
I have been a fan since the age of 9 and will continue to be on for the rest of my life.
I know St. Anger will be good.

yes maby Metallica did enter pop with load, but there still metal. you might not like what they become(i dont) but u must respect the work they have done over the years. Metallica have done a lot to make metal what it is today,they pushed the envelope 4 their time. remember they have been in this game 4 a fucking long time now............ maby new bands should have taken the batten befor metallica droped it. Metallica maby not as good as they were but they should get our respect. it is the end of a gerat era.

:ill:

yeah i still love metallica, that was never in question, why else would i pay £105 to go see them? im never going to stop loving metallica, i just love a metallica that no longer exist. they created contemporary metal, obviously they get props (snaps 'n' all) for it. Big props.