Metallica Reissues

Finally. I like the deluxe edition idea and I hope the extras are cool and the remastering does not kill the raw, snarling production that is the advantage of Kill'em All.

Finally. I like the deluxe edition idea and I hope the extras are cool and the remastering does not kill the raw, snarling production that is the advantage of Kill'em All.

yeah. I am kinda skeptical on how these will be remastered.

I'm hoping they include the demos on Kill...And whatever ep's, rehearsals, etc...I think they'll be awesome. You'll always have the original versions. I always wait and read reviews first, but I will buy these, if they include the demos, for sure...

It's a trap! Just Lar's way of trapping bootleggers. HAHA

there is a disclaimer apparently. if you send them anything that automatically means you give them permission to use it and I am sure they own you nothing for it. However I would assume audio and video is covered in their copyrights but photos with the band and things would not be.

there is a disclaimer apparently. if you send them anything that automatically means you give them permission to use it and I am sure they own you nothing for it. However I would assume audio and video is covered in their copyrights but photos with the band and things would not be.

Just thinking back to how douchy Lars was back when with the Napster thing, just seems like there is some irony in there somewhere- a small bit.