Metallica Uranium Interview

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
This afternoon I was watching the BoobTube & tuned into the old Uranium show... Metallica was on there! Not videos just a 25 min interview with the band... Now I know how the majority of the "Metal fans" feel about Metallica, but I like the "spin" they put on the new record in the interview...
Did anyone else tune in?! I recorded the thing on VHS & will burn it on to disc for the hell of it. Just something for the "Swine Archives."

I saw it, pretty badass. The next thing on was kickass too. Uranium Classics with just Metallica Videos. A live version of Fade to Black, and Wiplash. And then One without the movie clips, KICKASS!

sixxswine said:
I think overall the band is doing what they like & that's cool for them...
Yep, even though I wont be buying it anymore probably (I still think The Unnamed Feeling is one of the best Metallica songs ever), but its good they are enjoying themselves. I'd rather hear St. Anger over 90% of the mainstream stuff.

Tavaron said:
Yep, even though I wont be buying it anymore probably (I still think The Unnamed Feeling is one of the best Metallica songs ever), but its good they are enjoying themselves. I'd rather hear St. Anger over 90% of the mainstream stuff.
I could not agree with you more...
I have a feeling they will do something more to the fan's liking next time though. More now that they have a permanent bass player in the band.
I hope they allow him to write some...