Metallica w/ Charlie on drums!

Seen it. Very Cool. Now stand by for the "Charlie smokes Lars, he played that 1000 times better than Lars just using his little finger" bullshit.

Seen it. Very Cool. Now stand by for the "Charlie smokes Lars, he played that 1000 times better than Lars just using his little finger" bullshit.

Well, Charlie IS a better technical drummer but after watching that video I do have to agree with something Lars said a few months ago; he's got a great feel for playing with James that no one else has (should hope so considering they've been playing for almost 30 years together). There's nothing wrong with how Charlie played the song but you can definitely tell that the "feel" was missing between the two of them.

Charlie smokes Lars, he played that 1000 times better than Lars just using his little finger

Charlie smokes Lars, he played that 1000 times better than Lars just using his little finger

LOL. Technically speaking side by side as drummers, yes of course Charlie is better, but it's about the band as a whole and the James/Lars Dynamic. :D

Speaking of drums I added this to my Anthrax collection today! Thanks USPS!

6093797814_025a571b7d.jpg

Nice! Very does one buy things like that?

Facebook has a Charlie Benante Fan page that let's you know when some stuff becomes available on Charlies's website. You can check the website periodically if you don't do facebook: http://www.charliebenante.com/Store/
He recently posted about the 20 drumheads used on WM and they sold in one day! Says he's going to put another batch up soon.
Since they are shipped out randomly, I sent his webmaster (also merch handler) an email hinting if I could have the white snare drumhead and he responded by saying Charlie couldn't believe they sold so fast and said he would make sure I got the white one.:Smokedev:

Facebook has a Charlie Benante Fan page that let's you know when some stuff becomes available on Charlies's website. You can check the website periodically if you don't do facebook: http://www.charliebenante.com/Store/
He recently posted about the 20 drumheads used on WM and they sold in one day! Says he's going to put another batch up soon.
Since they are shipped out randomly, I sent his webmaster (also merch handler) an email hinting if I could have the white snare drumhead and he responded by saying Charlie couldn't believe they sold so fast and said he would make sure I got the white one.:Smokedev:

Sounds really cool!