Metallica wearing Sisters shirt?!

dolphz

Black Heart
Aug 21, 2001
Elmhurst, Ill. USA
Visit site
I know this is totally Opeth unrelated, but...
I just saw the video for Metallica-Wherever I may Roam and Kirk Hammet is wearing a Sisters of Mercy :eek: shirt for some of the shots!
Anyways, just thought that was pretty f-ing cool (for Metallica anyways).

By the way, I am a huge Sisters fan if you couldn't guess (my avitar should give you a clue.):)

Greetings.

@Dolphz : Ah, I found you again... I didn't remember who I was talking to about Depeche Mode and Sisters of Mercy... I'll have to check out some of the bands you mentioned on the Depeche Mode thread, if I can remember what's their names...

@Ilamaura : Heh, good to know you're a fan too :) For the record, I'll repy to your question : my favorites for now are This Corrosion and Lucretia, both on Floodland (the only album I own... :( )

BTW, I didn't have the time to answer your post yet... It will probably a long post.

Favorite Sisters songs-
Afterhours
Bury Me Deep
Alice
Phantom
Black Rain
Logic
Gimme Shelter:headbang:
Colors
Flood I
Vision Thing

If you haven't yet, CHECK THEM OUT!! I truly feel this is where doom originated! Essential.

BLUE MOON- The other band I was talking about is Fields of The Nephilim. Another ESSENTIAL band. Check out the songs-
Chord of Souls
Psychnaut
Moonchild
Celebrate:headbang: (the first Nephilim song I play for the newbies)
Summerland
For Her Light
Blue Water

If you are really ambitios, get the Elyzium lp/cd, a classic.

Also check out the singer, McCoy's, side project. The death/doom/industrial project called "Nefilim" (yes,different spelling). Check out the song-Pazuzu, Venus Decomposing, Xodus, and Penetration. Guaranteed they will blow you away!