Metallica

One of the reasons i got tickets is that they are rumoured to be only doing about 2-4 songs off the new CD and then just playing the good ole fashioned stuff. I hope this is the case

:hotjump: it made my day when i returned nadia's 8:56am call at the first possible moment (12:30pm) ..... and she told me she had found my card details on her desk .... just the place to keep your friends details .... for these types of emergencies .... and just went ahead and bought the tickets .....

nadia .... you are a rocking chick .... :worship:

I personally am sick to death of the sight and sound of Metallica...even though their first two albums rock severely, I would not be sad if I never heard them again (well, maybe I'd miss One....and Whiplash....)

I have liked them since I was about 12 and they are the reason I am still a metal head today. I admit that the last CD was KRAP........... But they are good live and without the likes of them I would never have found Power Quest.... I would be a fan of the likes of Linkin Park and emo pop punk bands "twitch twitch"

My Helloween tickets finally arrived in the post this morning! I'm looking forward to that gig SO much! :D:D:D

Hey, speaking of which, when are Power Quest next going on tour? Any plans to play as supporting band for anyone cool?

I'm trying to decide whether to go to Helloween or Symphony X, as they are only 2 days apart.

I'm waiting to hear what the record company has in mind for touring in support of the new album. There was talk of the first part of 2004 and I suspect that it will be supporting a bigger act....wonder who??

I used to love Metallica but they've been on a decline since 1986.

Symphony said:
I'm trying to decide whether to go to Helloween or Symphony X, as they are only 2 days apart.

I'm waiting to hear what the record company has in mind for touring in support of the new album. There was talk of the first part of 2004 and I suspect that it will be supporting a bigger act....wonder who??

If that's the case will it be a band on the same label?

If it's someone on the same label then it'll probably be either Ten or Harem Scarem. They're the only bands mentioned on the Now And Then website that I'd really consider to be sufficiently "bigger" than Power Quest. Not sure, though, there might be a few others in that list that I just haven't heard of.

What would totally kick ass is if Power Quest and Saracen toured together! :D

(It's hard to say who'd be "supporting" who, though...)

Hiya

I just e-mailed one of the people who will be on tour with them but he does not know who is going to be supporting yet. he does not however think it will be a local band.