Metallica

Eagle said:
Grave news there I'm afraid - I think Maiden's support in the UK is funeral for a friend:cry:

What are you trying to say........ Emo is cool :erk:

Actually I have seen then live twice and I have to say that they have not been to bad. They are alot heavier on stage. I do not think that they could pull off playing in such a big venue as Earls Court as I have only seen them on small stages.

I think that they will pull enough of a younger crowd who will go and see them and maybe some of those kids will be turned from emo to real music :heh:

Eagle said:
Grave news there I'm afraid - I think Maiden's support in the UK is funeral for a friend:cry:

They are support for the earlier parts of the tour but not the UK leg in December. Thank fuck.

Regarding the Iron Maiden tour:

Although the complete lineup has yet to be announced, it is understood that MINISTRY and ANTHRAX are among the acts currently under consideration for the opening/support slots on the bill.”

They REALLY should get Blaze as the supporting act. :erk:

Hmmmm...Ministry would be interesting, as me and my mates chose to ignore them at Donington :p I can't stand new Anthrax, but it'd be well cool to see 'em :)