Metalman and Son...

I've been very busy recently with my first GCSE's starting. I had a 10 hour Art Exam which was cool except i had the worst head cold in my life. Well if you're going to West One Four on the 3rd of April you will see us then! I haven't had any live Area 54 since 2001 - TOO LONG! I will be voting for them that night, will they be deciding if they get signed onto the columbia records label straight away? That would be so awesomely excellent :D Anywho, we are still alive! See you soon :D :D :D

Hunny
HOORAH!
- have u got ur tickets?
LEt me know asap if u dont!!!

Glad to hear alls going well - im sure ur exams will be fine

Nah they will get through to anothe round after that - but its all big wig bosses voting that night. And at the end of the day - that gets them heard by a shed load more people, doubly important if it means industry people are hearing them!

OK
I Cant wait !!!!!

Glad ur still alive there chaps

TAke care
MG

OK lovely

i think i wont risk sending them now- tis a wee bit late- id be worried that u wouldnt get them what with consignia being crap = and it being a bank holiday.

but we can arrange to hook up outside the venue on the night and i will just give them to u then - or i should be able to leave them on the door for ya.
im not sure if u can actually buy them on the door ( i guess Mia will know - ill ask her) - but itll look better giving money to the venue from the band - heheh

OK
well gim me a text or something closer to the time -

Oh and if theres any chance u could bring maybe anothyer 200 people to vote???? that would be great!

LOL

MG x