Metalocalypse

Macharius

Thank you for noticing.
Dec 18, 2006
New york, USA
Anyone watch it? It's F(&^$$ awesome :headbang:

"We're going to make coffee metal. We're going to make EVERYTHING metal...blacker than the blackest black...TIMES INFINITY":headbang: :headbang:

You fucker! I was going to make the same thread but ooooh well. I'v alwazy wanted to watch it but never did until that marathon on New Years. It was sooooooo fuckin awsome! That show is like about the life and day of metal people living it in a metal way. Death, blood, gore is fuckin awsome. The music is swwweeeeettt! They'd be one of my fave bands if they existed. Whoever does the music should make an album!

I watched the firts few but they started to get un-funny so I stopped watching them.

^fuck yeah! I'm buying it when it comes out!

It's not at all funny to me but it's fun to watch. I like the one in Finland cuz Alexi lives there.

it doesn't have to be funny all the time the music is great and the characters kick ass. Thunder! Horse! :headbang:

Well they did an episode in Espoo, Finland where they summon a Lake troll that destroys most of the town and they have to play Acoustic Instruments to send it back to sleep. Of course they have a hard time adjusting because thats not brutal at all. Just watch the episode its called Dethtroll.