Metalseek - new version

Good stuff!
The only suggestion I have is that limiting it by town is sort of annoying; I live in Brookline (basically Boston) and there are no metal venues there; almost all metal shows are at the Palladium in Worcester. It would be nice if it did it by state, or perhaps by distance, rather than just by town.

Good stuff!
The only suggestion I have is that limiting it by town is sort of annoying; I live in Brookline (basically Boston) and there are no metal venues there; almost all metal shows are at the Palladium in Worcester. It would be nice if it did it by state, or perhaps by distance, rather than just by town.

Yes, I had this idea before. By state would be easy. But by distance is ways better, cause it would work for all countrys and will offer you a better selection. But for this stuff, I would need some geographical degrees for all cities and that's a lot of work...
I will do later when I have time, I promise:)

Any chance you could set up a simple RSS feed people can subscribe to/put on their Google homepage or something that lists upcoming shows in a set city and/or new releases coming soon? That would be FUCKING. AWESOME.

I suppose but RSS feeds are a testament to people utilizing the site in a different way, which is why so many places use them. :p

Yes, I had this idea before. By state would be easy. But by distance is ways better, cause it would work for all countrys and will offer you a better selection. But for this stuff, I would need some geographical degrees for all cities and that's a lot of work...
I will do later when I have time, I promise:)
Yeah, distance makes the most sense, but yeah, would def. be a shitload of work. What you have so far is already amazing, though.

Any chance you could set up a simple RSS feed people can subscribe to/put on their Google homepage or something that lists upcoming shows in a set city and/or new releases coming soon? That would be FUCKING. AWESOME.
Mega-fucking-dot.

Your hair looks magnetic...iron colored?
That's not Mort.