METAVENGE @ Nightmare Metal Fest in San Antonio March 20, 2009

sylviaroule

New Metal Member
Mar 10, 2009
www.myspace.com
METAVENGE a Heavy Metal band out of Houston that are capturing the attention of all the serious headbangers. They are a group of 14 - 17 yr olds and seeing them perform will blow you away with the Magnetic Energy they bring to their performance you will be hooked. Coming soon to San Antonio's Metal Fest on March 20, 2009

:headbang:

Looking forward to seeing you out there Sylvia!!! Those boys tore up Cali at NAMM (george lynch show) and ate Dokken for lunch last week. It'll be a fun thrash opener for the prog/power at NMF!

I have not heard a thing from Metavenge yet and feel rather disadvantaged. I have been playing Nightmare MetalFest II tracks, sent to me by Lance's assistant, on my Metal Radio show for a month and a half but Metavenge was not on the show yet. If they read this thread, please send me some tracks I can listen to and pass on to my fellow Metal DJs. Please contact me on myspace at: www.myspace.com/datis_maidenman

Thanks a lot.

Datis
DJ Metal Daddy
The Chapel Of Metal Radio Show

We will have tunes in your hands by tomorrow. : ) Appreciate the interest.

The band is a 4 piece based in Houston, TX. Don't be fooled by anything you've heard about their ages- the drummer, Brandon, is 14; Chris, on bass, is 15; Tony on lead guitar is 17 and Anthony on guitar/lead vox is 17.

The boys have a classic (early 80s) thrash sound that is unlike most bands playing in Texas. People tend to focus on their age UNTIL they hit the stage- after that, all bets are off.

Formed just over a year ago they played NAMM at the Guitar Hero's Ball opening for George Lynch, Tracii Guns, Joey Allen, Robbie Crane, and Faster Pussycat and followed that gig up with a solid debut on the Sunset Strip playing Steven Adler's comeback show at the Key Club. After NAMM they recorded the first half of an upcoming EP with Keri Kelli (second half being recording in a few weeks)

They direct opened for Dokken in Houston just last week and will be doing similarly for Smile Empty Soul at Scout Bar-Houston that same weekend (Sunday) as NMF2. Additionally they have two Texas dates with Michael Schenker next week. Top all that off with capacity crowds at their headlining shows and it ought to set a pretty good preface for what's to come with them.

So there's a quick bio on the boys- tunes to come and you can always check out their MySpace page at :

www.myspace.com/metavenge