Metus Mortis digipak...

AngelWitch73

Jan 29, 2002
Bayern
www.metalgospel.org
*whine*... I wish I could find this again !! Right when it came out I went and bought it because it came with a bonus track. Well, last time while trying to get the cd out of the holding tray it just split apart in three directions because it was so damn hard to take out. *whhaaaaaaa*

Originally posted by Cornholio
is there an ordinary jewel-case-version of the CD ??

yep, and there's even a slight difference in the cover (I know thanx to Marlies, I would have never recognized probably)
Check out the info on the website, first cover is from the jewel case, the 2nd from the digi version - and pay attention to the bandlogo :)

Originally posted by Cornholio
No ... actually not ...

but it's a cool song :D

If you attended the VR gig at Wacken you could've heard the original;)

@Angelwitch73: the CD itself split apart??? wow..

The digipack is sold out, but some stores will still have some copies, like Cornholio saw. So the rest is jewel case, but I don't have it yet (I collect all versions;)).

@Soulburner: you have a jewel case, yet with bonus track?? also with the hidden track?? I thought the jewel case version was without any extras.

Originally posted by Soulburner
Worldwide - yes. But Metal Blade allowed russian licensor to include bonus track (and hidden track as well) to the album. And since this licensor don't release digipacks - it's in jewel case :)

haha.....yet another version of the album for you to collect, Marlies!

Originally posted by Gaunerin

haha.....yet another version of the album for you to collect, Marlies!

Hahaha! EXACTLY what I thought.... but maybe it's just the normal jewel case, same print as all the European copies (made in Germany blah blah) and they just put the limited cds in.. Don't know if that counts for a different version/pressing.

Soulburner, is the info on the cover also different? Printed in ... , tracklisting, etc. If the bonustracks are mentioned it might be another version :D
Does anyone have the normal jewel case without bonus track? Does the tracklisting feature the bonustrack anyway (with a remark saying it's only on the digipack maybe)? I only have the digipack, promo and Japanese version so far. Still need the version printed in the US and who knows, maybe this Russian one;)

Originally posted by Soulburner
It's manufactured in Russia, which is stated on the backside... So it's really another version :p

Bonustrack mentioned in tracklist, but there's no lyrics for it in booklet...

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH :eek: :eek: :hotjump: :yow: :worship:

GOTTA HAVE IT!!!!!!!! Can you get a copy for me? I'll either send you money or maybe there is something you can't find in Russia that I can get here?? PLEEEAAAAZEEE!!!