New fan on board

Mr Blackwell

Greenface
Dec 29, 2003
Vienna, Austria, Europe
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to let you know that Brainstorm won at least one new fan over at their May 1st concert in Vienna. I've been aware of Brainstorm for years, read raving reviews and listened to their tracks on the Rock Hard samplers but I wasn't convinced to buy a Brainstorm CD until May 2005, although I love American Power Metal (Jag Panzer, Metal Church, Vicious Rumors, Armored Saint, Iced Earth, Savatage etc.).
But when I saw Brainstorm live I became a true believer :)
Especially the "Taste the flavor of a hundred million tears" part got stuck in my head. Then I checked out a lot of their online reviews and I got the impression that Soul Temptation is considered their best album yet. And my favorite part is featured on that CD. So I bought it (with the bonus live DVD) and I absolutely love it. Annihilator meets Metal Church meets Vicious Rumors, that's what this CD is for me. And I've already ordered Metus Mortis and Liquid Monster online. Can't wait to receive my copies.
A big thumbs up to the guys!
Deutschlands Antwort auf die alten Vicious Rumors RULES!

Hellcome to the board!! :)
Funny that you have not seen BS live earlier, they've been playing so many tours before. But good to see you finally had the chance and got into them. Better late than never :headbang:

Mr Blackwell said:
My Metus Mortis and Liquid Monster CDs have been

First: Welcome to the forum :headbang:

and Yeah: Metus Mortis is really a great Masterpiece of music! good decision!

regards
Sebastian

Thanks a lot for the kind welcome, everybody! :wave:
I received my Metus Mortis and Liquid Monster today and they totally ROCK!
The gap that the old Vicious Rumors have left has been filled BIG TIME!
FANTASTIC!!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hey, nice to see that my old thread is still alive :)
Anyway, Brainstorm will be coming to my hometown again, almost exactly one year after their last visit here.
I'm very much looking forward to the Metal for Fairness concert on May 5th, headlined by Brainstorm of course :headbang:

So, well then, another one to introduce himself ;)

It seems that I'm a quite "young" BS fan, compared to some "veterans" here, because I first recognized the guys when I saw their Highs without lows Videos on Viva 2 (or something like that). Well, I immediately felt in love ;) with this band, and now it is my absolute favorite, conquering with RAGE. A shame...swabian killers not that far from my home and I didn't know :p

I only got Ambiquity, Metus Mortis, Soul Temptation and of course Liquid Monster until now, but I like them all cause they've got an individual charakter.

My friends nearly called me crazy and rolled their eyes when I'm telling that I will be at a Brainstorm gig again and again and again, but lets forgive 'em :D

So, lets look into the future and bang our heads at Earthshaker...what a sign, Rage and Brainstorm on one lineup...to fantastic to be true :cry:

Greetz
Markus