Mexican dates

PUTAAAA MADRE!!!! ya no ire, un estupido huracan nos pego y debordo el rio no hay paso para ningun lado vale madre !!!!

hey!
сам ты долбоеб мексиканский:)

Ok ok I'll try in English

holly fuck shit !!! I won't go to gig in mty city, a stupid hurricane*hit us
and the river get out of the way and there's not way to can go out of my city....

WHAT A FUCKING GREAT SHOW LAST NIGHT IN MEXICO CITY

HERE IS THE SETLIST:

1. Consternation
2. Ghost of the sun
3. Wealth
4. My twin
5. Don’t tell a soul
6. Future of speech
7. Chrome
8. For my demons
9. Sweet nurse
10. Deadhouse
11. Teargas
12. Right into the bliss
13. Cold ways
14. Soils song
15. Criminals
16. Evidence

17. July
18. Without God
19. Murder

19 FUCKIN SONGS!!! EVEN IF THEY ONLY PLAYED FOR MY DEMONS, DEADHOUSE, BLISS, COLD WAYS AND MURDER I WOULDA PAID THE WHOLE FUCKIN TICKET

AND WHAT ABOUT WITHOUT GOD?? FUCKING GREAT I NEVER THOUGHT THEY WOULD PLAY SOMETHING FROM THE YESTER DAYS OF KATATONIA!!!

BEST FUCKIN SHOW EVERRR

without god almost made me cry...actually i think i shed a tear right there...and i almost broke my neck for all the headbangin!! i had to shove my way up to the front....and i just kept screaming "play murder you fuckers!" and i think anders heard me once and just nodded so i would shut up hehe....he's teh gheyest!!!

without god almost made me cry...actually i think i shed a tear right there...and i almost broke my neck for all the headbangin!! i had to shove my way up to the front....and i just kept screaming "play murder you fuckers!" and i think anders heard me once and just nodded so i would shut up hehe....he's teh gheyest!!!

I actually can't believe they played Without God...This must have been really good man.I hope they will do that in Turkey soon.

WITHOUT GOD?!?!?!? HOLY SHIT!!!! I am so jealous!!!! But so fucking cool they played it. Anyone take a video of the show? Even just for that song?!?! :)

WHAT A FUCKING GREAT SHOW LAST NIGHT IN MEXICO CITY

HERE IS THE SETLIST:

1. Consternation
2. Ghost of the sun
3. Wealth
4. My twin
5. Don’t tell a soul
6. Future of speech
7. Chrome
8. For my demons
9. Sweet nurse
10. Deadhouse
11. Teargas
12. Right into the bliss
13. Cold ways
14. Soils song
15. Criminals
16. Evidence

17. July
18. Without God
19. Murder

19 FUCKIN SONGS!!! EVEN IF THEY ONLY PLAYED FOR MY DEMONS, DEADHOUSE, BLISS, COLD WAYS AND MURDER I WOULDA PAID THE WHOLE FUCKIN TICKET

AND WHAT ABOUT WITHOUT GOD?? FUCKING GREAT I NEVER THOUGHT THEY WOULD PLAY SOMETHING FROM THE YESTER DAYS OF KATATONIA!!!

BEST FUCKIN SHOW EVERRR

Same set here in Monterrey. Anyone took any pictures? Forgot my camera. :(