Katatonia in Mexico!

so you're a cheap ass mexican

hey i paid around $90 USD to see NIN and i just bought my $80 USD porcupine tree ticket... some bands you just cant let go unseen...

NIN are coming to Israel...september 3rd if I'm not mistaken supported by Mike Patton's Peeping Tom...and I can't bloody go cause I have an exam the next day

again? bashing the all mighty fag? shit..I better not help myself this time..

Well yeah i haven't been here for a while.... and its greta Katatonia finally comes to mexico :)

Im so happy... in fact i was so happy when the rumors started to spread that i looked everywhere until i got confirmation by Dilemma ( the guys that brings most of the metal bands over here).

After that i was trying helplessly ( through my bands record label...) and every possible way i knew to be a support act and open for Kata... But guess what?..... In mexico if you don't pay.. or have influences or i don't know what kind of shit you need.... you can't do anything so... thos eguys say that they don't want Mexican bands opening up the show...

Im so pissed cause Katatonia is one of my bands Biggest influences.. and i really doubt there is a band that fits better than us at least here in Mexico city.

Im so fucking mad.. and i don't know what to do...

But please you be the judges and tell me if im wrong...

here's my band's myspace: www.myspace.com/drawma

Y a todos los compatriotas... A HUEVO POR FIN KATATONIA EN MEXICO.

( si alguien puede ayudar.. avisenme..:S)

Finally Katatonia in Mexico!!!! Are they going to come with Insoumnium, Swallow the Sun and Scar Symmetry like in the US Tour?