MEYVN

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
As you all know we always try to offer you new talented bands, MEYVN from the USA is such a band! They have recently releases their first full-length effort entitled "Splintered Skies", the reactions from the media are overwhelming.

MEYVN will make their debut outside the USA at ProgPower, we are sure this band will surprise many people in a very positive way. Check out their homepage http://www.meyvn.net to read more about MEYVN!

ProgmetalAngel said:
This band is amazing and I'm so so happy for them!! I've been telling people about them for a year now. LOVE THEM!!!

By the way, you can order their debut cd by clicking the link below! It is amazing!!

I ordered the album a month ago. And reviewed it for the Dutch metal magazine Aardschok. I gave it a 9.2

MartijnB said:
Just read your review :). We're proud to have booked such a promising band. I bet they will surprise many people next year!

I hope not. I hope that a lot of people that read the review will get the album. This band deserves that. :)

I do think that booking this band was an excellent move! :)

Hello,
This is Stuart from KillZone Records. I would like to thank everybody for their tremendous support for Meyvn. As a growing label hoping to move in some unconventional directions and covering a broad range of sounds and styles, I am very thrilled to bring Meyvn to you all.
Just for the record this band are simply amazing live. At ProgPower, I believe that what you are going to witness is a band who seem to blend technicality, virtuosity and melody in a balanced package that has its own symmetry, which is what I believe will appeal to the musical enthusiasts who attend Progpower. But what I think will win this band many new fans is their sheer charisma that is very infectious combined with a heavyweight sound that lifts you up and hammers you into the ground, and an authority that just compells you to them.
Once again, thank you all so very much.

You can order 'Splintered Skies' here:
http://www.killzone-digital.com/index.php?cPath=26

This is awesome news The guys in MEYVN will blow the roof off this festival, and Drew it was an honor being part of the group that brought you guys to renee's attention, You deserve this!!!! Stay Metal my brother

This album will be available in Europe through Bertus Distribution soon. Promo copies have just been sent to them

Amazing line-up... I can't wait to hear Meyvn live :cool: And if they ever tour in Canada make sure it's no further west than Toronto so I have a hope of going *hint hint* ;)

Hi Martyna. You must have been misinformed! I play several instruments in a variety of styles and never thought that having a show tunes fetish made me a non-music lover :)

Kirsty: I meant "our" music of course; after all, there are Britney-lovers as well ;) Two years ago you weren't merely interested in the bands (or "noise"?) playing, hence my surprise!
Anyway, whatever triggered that sudden interest (tavern people, I guess): good to see you on the right path! ;)