Mezarkabul -Unspoken- Great Turkish Dark Metal

i'm also from turkey. i've heard of mezarkabul but i can't find it anywhere (in ankara):cry: :mad: there's a turkish band that plays progressive! think we should support 'em. The band is 'Comma' maybe you've heard of it. Let turkish metal grow!

Eah!!!Comma is really unnecessary and they suck... They are just a bad immitation of Dream Theater and the only thing they can do is fucking my brain :mad: (i.e:while they were playing King Diamond in Istanbul). However Mezarkabul is really cool. They are the only one in their own genre....but I dont think that they are playing dark metal because they have their own sound. I think the best name for their genre is "Anatolian Metal" due to the reason : They can reflect their native and local music to metal!!!

ooops!!! sorry guys I mean...Comma was playing "under" King Diamond..they were not playing King Diamond...anyway comma sux....thats what I think for that band....:lol:
Another thing I want to add that : A few bands in Turkey have chance before these three bands below...
Raven Woods , Bayt Gadol and Chained & Blind
They Kick Ass!!!

Originally posted by DuskHunter
ooops!!! sorry guys I mean...Comma was playing "under" King Diamond..they were not playing King Diamond...anyway comma sux....thats what I think for that band....:lol:
Another thing I want to add that : A few bands in Turkey have chance before these three bands below...
Raven Woods , Bayt Gadol and Chained & Blind
They Kick Ass!!!

Yeah, Pentagram got much better with their last album. Their music got harder and a bit more complex. Would have been much better if they used death vox along with the clean. Also, I would like to know more about the bands you mentioned above. Do you have any mp3s of them?

LION IN A CAGE: Well...Firstly , Bayt Gadol has already released an album in MD format a few years ago and its name is " Clemency".Now they are preaperaing for recording their second album in Greece. Unfortunately they have not any mp3s but I think you can find the album.If you like smt between Orphaned Land and Dark Tranquillity , you will like Bayt Gadol. Secondly , the first E.P of Raven Woods "In Silent Agony" will be out on late february from Zoo Music Productions. Also the official web site of the band will be online on 1st of February : www.ravenwoods.net
You can find the info about the band there and unfortunately Raven Woods has not any mp3s yet but I think some mp3s will be uploaded on their site.I can't put Raven Woods in a cathegory but my personal opinion is they are playing between melodic death & black metal...Also both Raven Woods and Bayt Gadol will play on 5th Rock Station Festival in Ankara(16th-17th march 2002) this year.Finally Chained&Blind is a new band and has not any releases yet.They will start to record their first E.P on late february or beginnig of march.Please stay at contact with me then I will tell you the latest news about the bands.

Another subject is about the death vox in mezarkabul....why not?? there is no obligation that if a band is not a death metal band then they cannot use death vox...but at least thats the bands choice.... :)