Mezarkabul -Unspoken- Great Turkish Dark Metal

I've just listen to that cd yesterday. They are realy good! It's an interesting mixture with turkish influences.

No, I haven't heard to Mezarkabul yet, but I know and have heard to "Anatolia" from Pentagram. And since I found out that Mezarkabul are the ex Pentagram I am mostly interested.

But perhaps you could tell us why you have changed your name and why you are in another label now ( I mean Century Media is lately not the best, but Noise is even worse)

Keep up the good work!

Hello,

First of all, I'm not from the band. :) I'm just a fan, and no the band doesn't pay me to promote them.

To answer your question, they changed their name to Mezarkabul because of the other 2 bands with the same name. There is already another Pentagram in the USA (doom metal band) and one in Chile. So when the band changed record companies, Noise asked them to change their name to avoid confusion. Thus the band sat down and thought of a name that no one else might have and came up with Mezarkabul.

They have a website at www.mezarkabul.com but it is still very much under construction.

If you like Anatolia, you will definitely like Unspoken. The latter isn't as vocal-oriented (it's the same singer), it has heavier riffs and a darker feel to their music. I would check them out, you may be surprised since you're into Nevermore. :)

Later,

NP: Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark

~Mezarkabul

u must listen them. i am a great fan of that group.
they tell about the life and death in their songs
they alsa use local enstruments.
now the official website of them www.thepentagram.net

especially u must listen "in esir like an eagle" and "lions in a cage" song.
for more information.
http://5gr.azbuz.com

they r playing heavy + doom + oriental + anatolian metal.
for more information u can also contact me ;) p3nt4gram@ho tmail.com

they r best

u must listen them. i am a great fan of that group.
they tell about the life and death in their songs
they alsa use local enstruments.
now the official website of them www.thepentagram.net

especially u must listen "in esir like an eagle" and "lions in a cage" song.
for more information.
http://thepentagram.azbuz.com

they r playing heavy + doom + oriental + anatolian metal.
for more information u can also contact me ;) p3nt4gram@ho tmail.com

they r best

yeah i know that song
even i can write the lyrics without c/p
and the live performance of take my time is also perfect!
i have seen it twice

I have the entire Mezarkabul/Pentagram catalog. I love the band, and Highly recommend them, especially "Anatolia", which is great melodic metal with serious doom overtones and a cool smattering of Turkish influences.