michael angelo look out!!!

viking1065

Mar 30, 2003
Visit site
i was looking the other day and someone had a post about angelo and his song yngwie cant touch this .has anyone heard conrad simon's overture 1756-1791 michael angelo cant touch this guy, this guy is one of the cleanest and fastest i have ever heard

thanks soul of ice you loser. now for everyone else symphony x is the best band but you should really listen to conrad simon you will be impressed with this guy

Yeah, well in my opinion, Angelo souns much faster than he really is because of the aforementioned string dampene. Plus, in Time Traveler he play a lot of Chromatics, which is four notes per string, and that makes him sound much faster. Just try fast chromatics with much delay and notice how similar it sounds!

Shredmaster is better then Michael Angelo in five years! After my opinion his the best guitarist who`s 16 years old in Norway, and im not joking! Every time we play a consert or something the audience totally treat shredmaster like a God!!!! :headbang:

Never heard Conrad Simon. Angelo is an amazing player, but he also uses some echo effect on his studio cds that makes him sound faster too. It is very prominent on No Boundaries. He is still very fast (I have seen him live), and that ambidextrous stuff is sickening.

I like "No Boundries" a lot, theres still enough melody to keep me interested. And just because Soul randomly posts the Ninja Turtles theme song doesn't mean he's a loser. Cause, c'mon, we all do it sooner or later.

let him call me what he wants to call me. i dont care. i posted the turtles theme cause you know michaelangelo the turtle. He wore the orange eye thingy.

Thanks veloicity, yet, i think that you maybe exaggerated a little bit(well maybe more :) ) Michael Angelo is extremely fast and all that,his picking is also insanely accurate and he has some cool melodic stuff too.
Like in the intro for the speed kills video, where he does that Final fantasy stuff at about 2.50 minutes.
Still, i haven`t heard him doing string skipping a`la Romeo style, maybe he can`t? Just speculating.... :)

eh, excuse me... Michael Angelo accurate??? R U kidding me? He is makes so many mistakes, you won't even notice it anymore. I saw speed kills (the instruction video by him), and he makes mistake after mistake. He sounds fast, he is fast, but overvalued. But the fact that he is able to play with both hands, is pretty cool/

harrald

ok ,sorry soul of ice i missed that show.look fast playing isn't everything by far,symphony x is like ten million times better than michael angelo or conrad simon but my point was angelo has such an ego it seem's about his speed(and he is fast) but he is no faster than simon and simon's playing is so clean, i have only heard two songs overture 1756-1791 and crusiers delight and they are great, if anybody knows where to find more of his stuff please post it for me thanks.also is symphony x going to put out remastered versions of damnation game or twilight? they had very bad sound quality

Sorry, IbaneZ Rulez,you have to remember i`m Norwegian, so i`m not almighty in english. What i meant by accurate, was that he has a very good "balance" between his right and left hand (when to pick etc...).

shredmaster said:
Sorry, IbaneZ Rulez,you have to remember i`m Norwegian, so i`m not almighty in english. What i meant by accurate, was that he has a very good "balance" between his right and left hand (when to pick etc...).

yeah, I'm dutch and my english is horrible, but I did understand you. that balance is not even close to really good.

Harrald

Ok, i understand, i`ve just haven`t heard that many who does it so much better (any suggestions are welcome )exept MJR of course.
Now that i`ve watched the video more closely, i definitely see you have a very good point, sorry for my ignorance.Also, sorry to you Shredididdle for posting so much of this of this guy :)