michael romeo career (in college)

aero_zeppelin

New Metal Member
May 2, 2006
hi, do you guys know which career did michael study in college? if you know about the other members, I would appreciate it too

thanks!

MrFast said:
Well I suppose it would mention stuff like that in the Bios on the official site.

nope, Ive already looked for it in the entire web. Its funny, there isnt that kind of info for ANY artist! I just found discographies, how they started playing, etc... thats all.

somebody told me that dimebag darrell assisted harvard... hehe cool!!!

anybody else knows about symphony x members' careers?

Shredboy said:
I went to college to drink beer and meet girls...
Did you earn your degree? :kickass: What was it, a Bachelors in Debauchery? :lol:
My brother, Dave roomed in college with one of Mike's friends from high school and Mike would stop by now and then. Dave is fairly sure Mike never went to college, though someone may know different.

AMBR said:
Did you earn your degree? :kickass: What was it, a Bachelors in Debauchery? :lol:
My brother, Dave roomed in college with one of Mike's friends from high school and Mike would stop by now and then. Dave is fairly sure Mike never went to college, though someone may know different.
lol, which Mike? Last time I checked there are 3 of em in Sym X :err:

well.... focusing in the main topic.... somebody knows about romeo's career?? hahaha.

if you know about any other heavy metal artist's college life, please post

thanks again btw