Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
here's he's official statement:

"Hi there,
here Michele at Aural Music/code666,
just few line to inform you that I'm going to leave the promo dep I run since 2000.
It was a great period in my life and I wish to Emi and all the Aural Music/code666 crew a bright future and all the success they deserve.
Please, delete the michele@code666.net account from your pc and use instead the new promotion@auralmusic.com for every Aural Music/code666 matter.
also stop sending to my address mags, zines and promos to be submitted to Aural Music/code666 and send them to:
Aural Music
via Billi 2
Imola
Italy
Also, I will continue with the www.hmp.it editor activity so use my old address to send promos to be reviewed inside the webzine and my hmp.it account for keep in contact about the webzine.
Thanx for your support and a great hell-o to everyone.

Michele Giorgi"

i want to add a personal note:

Michele joined code666 in 2000, when I was running the label alone in my bedroom with an old PC and a 56k net connection, without money and without any hope to survive more than few months in the extremely competitive music business.

he has been extremely important in the development of code666, without him code666 would be dead now.
he put a tremendous amount of passion and dedication in his work, helping spreading the name of our bands, and doing an amazing job bulding a good and solid reputation for code666 music.

believe it or not, but he worked 5 years for free. he NEVER asked a cent for all his job, knowning that code666 could not afford to pay wages to anyone (including myself).

he's a friend, a great guy and a brave man.

thanks for everything Michele.

Michele is an incredible guy like all promo departments in the world would need one. Always friendly, available and helpful, always ready to kick some band's ass when they're being lazy answering interviews :loco:

He'll dearly be missed here, though the remaining crew never ceases doing a brilliant job of course! :worship:

Ciao Michele! :wave:

Wow a sad time for all to loose such a great guy. Good luck with all your future endeavours Michele! :wave:

Besides being a nice and extremely kind person, Michele helped me A LOT when I started in code666.
He's been very, very patient with me in that period (and in next ones too...), and I'm really sorry now that he leaves.

Thank you for everything, Michele.

Thanx to you for the cool words!
I would like to thank all the friends I met during these 5 years and of course the whole code666 crew.
Emi teached me so much about passion and love for music!
I know him since a long time and I can say he is one incredible guy. I wish to him and Aural/code666 crew all they deserve and I hope one day we could meet again to share some adventure.
It was great to keep in touch with so many people and to support so many great bands with my job.
So, thanx again to all of you and keep tuned.