MiddleSchoolMetal! Rate!

Some out of tune guitars on the leads, but it was a good idea to bury the vocals like you did (omfg.). Can't rate well cause listening now on my macbook's speakers, with the stupid Bootcamp driver that makes the left speaker sound like a can.

Some out of tune guitars on the leads, but it was a good idea to bury the vocals like you did (omfg.). Can't rate well cause listening now on my macbook's speakers, with the stupid Bootcamp driver that makes the left speaker sound like a can.

alright, man. haha.

but yeah, the vocals are terrible. Not only the vocals, the lyrics as well.

To be honest, I was expecting much worse. Was there a shit-ton of editing or did they actually play this decently tight? Mix sounds good although it seems like it isn't quite as powerful as I was expecting when it kicked in after the intro effect/swell thing. But then again, I'm listening on Zune headphones at work.

To be honest, I was expecting much worse. Was there a shit-ton of editing or did they actually play this decently tight? Mix sounds good although it seems like it isn't quite as powerful as I was expecting when it kicked in after the intro effect/swell thing. But then again, I'm listening on Zune headphones at work.
Do they not have a bass player?

Shit-ton of editing.
What he gave me was a guitar pro file with the guitars and bass, and then they came over and recorded the guitars.
I had to do VST for bass and do the drums myself.
So, in reality, they're not much of a "band" lmfao.