MidKnight Madness CD Sale to End ALL Sales

The list will be updated over the weekend....I have sold perhaps 200 titles or so since the last update, so things are moving quickly.

If there is something that you see, please send me a pm and I can reserve it for you while you shop just to make sure that it is not taken.

Orders went out today for those who have paid and I will be pulling other requests over the weekend so if I have not contacted you about your selections, Thank You for being patient, but I will be sending you a pm.

Its been a busy last 2 weeks so I am getting to these as fast as I can, so please bear with me.

Thank You to everyone who has ordered, and who has expressed interest, the Sale has been a Great Success and is still going strong at least for a few more weeks.

Cds have been pulled and pms are going out right after this post :p

Thank You Again for waiting.....so much going on, your patience is much appreciated :)

Both Lists have been updated as of 11/09/2010!!!!

PLENTY of solid releases left....

The List is still 1200 cds strong, so feel free to look it over and get while the getting is good!

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!

Thank You to Everyone who has ordered, it has been Great meeting you all and giving these cds a new home to people who will appreciate them.

I plan on leaving for home 2 weeks from today or two weeks from this Saturday so if you are thinking of making any order....I think now is the time to do it.

I will not be shipping items the last few days that I will be in town, I will just be too busy, but I would think for the next TEN days it will be no problem.

I meant to update the list over the weekend, but my laptop was/is having issues and I will not be able to do that for a little while longer. If there is anything that you like, I will just check the inventory for you and let you know if it is still in stock.

THANK YOU EVERYONE for all of the orders the last few months, you have ALL been GREAT and very easy to deal with. It is much appreciated.

Peace

I will be looking to fill the orders that have been requested tomorrow, with a trip to the post office happening this upcoming Tuesday.

My gfs Father is in the hospital and all signs point to it being liver cancer so it has been a very personal and stressful weekend and the cds took a backseat in Priority.

Thank You All for understanding, I will be sending you a pm tomorrow to let you know which of your requests are in stock and the shipping costs as well as the Pay Pal information.