MidKnight Madness CD Sale to End ALL Sales

Thanks for the great CDs! Ordered over 10 discs on a Friday or Saturday and received them Tuesday. Very fair prices too for some rare discs. Thanks for the fast shipping. All the discs were in pristine/perfect condition and not a single scratch. Those early Leviathan discs are great! Thank you again! I may have to scan the list one more time to see if I missed anything.

The List has been updated and is current as of 9/15/2010

Thank You All for your Orders, You have ALL been Great!!!

another PM sent!

I think your order arrived, I hope you enjoy them!!!!

Now heres the news!!!!!

It was my Birthday on 10-10-10....

So in order to celebrate this, we are having ALL CDS 5.00!!!!!! You will still need to pay the shipping cost, but we can ship them any which way that you would like....

Buy one, Buy 5, Buy 20!!!! GO GO GO!!!!

I have been staying with friends in the States this summer, which is where my cds have been located, but in a few weeks I will be heading back home and this cd sale will be over.

Take Advantage Now....and treat yourself to some excellent music, for an outstanding price!!!!

Alright all....getting my orders ready and will be heading out to the post office Tuesday to get these on their way.

I am doing my inventory now, and filling orders, so if you had written me, I am in the process of putting it all together. I know there were a few of you with your lists, so I am just double checking to make sure they are all in stock before you send your payment.

Others, I was able to confirm that the cds were all here, and your money has been received if you had sent it to the Pay Pal address.

Alright, you will be getting Pms from me today so be on the look out :)

Thank You again Everyone!!!

Both of the lists have been updated as of today 10/21/2010 to reflect the cds that were sold this week.

Thank You All for the orders so far, and Thank You to the repeat customers as well as those who you have sent this link to.....I really appreciate it!!!

I just wanted to update everyone...

I have gotten plenty of orders, so I will be going through the inventory this weekend and getting things ready for the people who have sent in their requests.

If you have not gotten a pm from me, it is on the way. I have just been real busy for the last few days, so I apologize for that, but I will have all of the information for you very soon.

Thank You for your patience.

MidKnight

Alright everyone....it was a VERY BUSY weekend for me....

I have sales going on in other fields to which had me out of the house for practically the whole weekend.

Its 12:25am by me now ( cool, for a guy named MidKnight ) so I will go through my 10 + cd orders and see what I can find for all of you.

I will start now, and I may get through them all today, but if not, I will sleep, wake up and finish....pms are coming...I Promise!!!

If you put in a cd request, you will 100% hear back from me sometime Monday.

Thank You for your Patience...and your orders :)

Monday 25 its about 8:14pm....

I will finally have this all sorted before I get to bed tonight, and all parties will have a pm in their mailbox showing which of their selections are in stock :)

Thank You again for your patience

Jason

Its now 1:46am Tuesday and I have about 30 more disc to pull from inventory for the 9 customers who are waiting to see if their discs are in stock......

This should not take too much longer, perhaps another hour and then the pms will start to go out :p

Busy Busy Busy!!!!

Just wanted to send updates, especially for those who may be awake at this time of "day"

Jason

It is now 3:20am Tuesday October 26 :p

I am off to sleep, but ALL the Pms have been sent out, so go and check your inbox if you have asked if your selections were still in stock and available for purchase.

Sensory, You have my pm....I will finish yours up later today once I get some rest.

Everyone else.....You should have a PM waiting for you as I type this....

IF by some chance, in my dreary state, I did not send you a pm and you were expecting one....send me a PM asap, and let me know what a slacker I am :p and I will answer you back once I rest up.

Just kidding, I mean, I will answer you, but I do not think I missed anyone...

Thank You All for your patience, my last 4 days have been non stop and I was in and out of the house, so its just been CRAZY.....I got to these as fast as I could, so I appreciate you all for understanding.

Jason