Midnight

oh SHIT i forgot about that, we sometimes have private vewings around 11:30 to "check" if the movie's reel is good....now i gotta drive to work and then go tommorow :(

i hope it's worth it, at least it's free :p

I've got Imax for Saturday. I wanted the midnight tonight, but it sold out super-quick and tickets were selling on Craigslist for around 100. Fuck that. Friday was the same deal, except the tickets were only selling for 75.

Here's to hoping it doesn't suck and that I won't miss anything buy leaving the minute MCR's Desolation Row cover starts!

wow im really supprised we didn't have a midnight showing....probably would have been another dark knight if they had done that, especially since the fucking reader has been the most gone to movie this past week.

fuckin old people :(

The critics aren't being too kind, but I know several people who have gotten to see it and said it is fantastic! Though one critic said it was too much like the comic ( as a bad thing ), so I don't listen to critics much anyway.
So I hold out hope for a great movie. Tomorrow at 4;30 is when i shall see it.

The critics aren't being too kind, but I know several people who have gotten to see it and said it is fantastic! Though one critic said it was too much like the comic ( as a bad thing ), so I don't listen to critics much anyway.
So I hold out hope for a great movie. Tomorrow at 4;30 is when i shall see it.

My roommate and I both watched it after we closed the theatre last night, both of us are big fans of the comic, and we both looked at each other last night and said it was absolutely brilliant. And that is not a term that he uses for movies very often, he is a really big movie buff/oscar snob.. hah

I've been told nothing but good things from people. Mostly hearing that the "professional reviewers" just aren't "getting" it.

I'll let my awesome movies exist in one realm, and these reviewers can exist in their own realm where even shit as great as The Dark Knight isn't nominated for Film Of The Year in their realm's awards.

Also, I've heard the controversy over the ending change should never have existed, as the ending is the same but with slight alterations to work with the film better without extending it another 40 minutes. I am pleased.

Well, that was the portion THAT WAS changed, I believe. I don't know the details, since I didn't want to be spoiled. However, the rest of the ending should be intact. From what I was told, at least.

I'll eagle eye it.

Edit: I should add, I can understand the squid being removed. It was cool, yeah, but for fucks sake was it god damned stupid. And I'm a fan!

HAHA
http://i.gizmodo.com/5164202/104-ways-to-hilariously-ruin-the-watchmen-movie
6-BrookBoley.jpg

4-FrankChezem.jpg