Midnight

Bought the book, reading it before I go see the movie. Hopefully be done it by Tuesday, then go to IMax.

I just got back from seeing it too...the blue penis didnt bother me in the least...after about the third scene involving Dr Manhattan, i got used to it and kinda disregarded it..i loved his character too! Good fuckin movie!! i loved the irony! i need to read the graphic novel now...

I'd also like to mention that there's something that bothers me about CGI people. Something about their hands are never quite right. Like, they don't bend at the right place or something. Same thing with Manhattan's mouth and the prosthetic mouths of some historical figures and Old Lady Spectre.

I've never even heard of this movie or comic really up until now and I don't have the time to look into any of that. that being said, is this a good enough movie with a good plot and dialogue and shit that i should go and see it having no previous knowledge? I'm not really interested in seeing an over the top action extravaganza, but if its a movie with a great plot and acting like the dark knight then i'll go see it. should i?

I've never even heard of this movie or comic really up until now and I don't have the time to look into any of that. that being said, is this a good enough movie with a good plot and dialogue and shit that i should go and see it having no previous knowledge? I'm not really interested in seeing an over the top action extravaganza, but if its a movie with a great plot and acting like the dark knight then i'll go see it. should i?

every person I know that didn't read the book before seeing it thought it was horrible, you really need to know the story

Heh, the blue penis is the dividing line between who read the comic and who didn't. Those who did know who didn't based on their reaction to it.

I haven't read the comic yet, so I avoided the midnight showing
*sad face*

HA, So I was reading an article on SCIFI.com, they've added a comments section just like Blabblermouth. So some "parent" was bitching about the film. They had to leave part way through the movie because of all of the sex and violence. They brought their 8 year old kid! Dumbasses, the film is rated R. They also said, I thought it was going to be a superhero film, since it is based on a comic book like Spiderman and the Hulk. ( this made me LOL )
I was glad to see though that all of the other comments called that person out on it. Asking if they normally bring thier child to R rated films.