Midwest Metal Anthem 2009

Will try to make it out to this perhaps.

Not too much written in stone or anything in the way of buying advanced ticket purchases lately (and not just this show fyi).

Just how it is these days.

Here are the set times for this weekend :kickass:

Friday, August 21

VICIOUS ATTACK (8:00-8:40pm)
M.S.O.D. (9:00-9:40pm)
EDEN'S FALL (10:00-10:40pm)
CONQUEST (11:00-11:40pm)
EARTHEN GRAVE (12:00-12:40am)
SOULS DEMISE (1:00-1:40am)

Saturday, August 22

CELLBOUND (8:00-8:40pm)
DEGRADATION (9:00-9:40pm)
SACRED DAWN (10:00-10:40pm)
DIVISION (11:00-11:40pm)
ANCIENT CREATION (12:00-12:40am)
A TORTURED SOUL (1:00-1:40am)

I think its going to be a great show and Ancient Creation are looking forward to actually getting to play this year. See you guys at the show !!!!!

Once again Ray put on a great show with a fine list of bands. Great talent! I always enjoy MMA but I'm wondering where are all the real metal heads these days? It's sad to see bands like Divsion come all the way down to play for a hand full of people.

Thanks again to Ray for making it worth the trip out to JJ Kelly's

I had a great time at this show, unfortunately I couldn't make Friday night but the lineup Saturday was excellent, every band was really solid. Was good to see some people I haven't seen in a while and hang out a bit.

Once again Ray put on a great show with a fine list of bands. Great talent! I always enjoy MMA but I'm wondering where are all the real metal heads these days? It's sad to see bands like Divsion come all the way down to play for a hand full of people.

Thanks again to Ray for making it worth the trip out to JJ Kelly's

We had a good time. More people would have been nice, but it's still always fun to come out to JJ Kelly's and act like idiots. :lol:

I thought Saturday's bands (well, other than us, of course) were really "on", and it was a very good night! Friday I was happy to see the yearly Eden's Fall show, and finally caught Earthen Grave, who were cool (but would have been cooler with the violin)...

Of course, the Starway was interesting, as always. Playing Saturday night just wasn't the same without C-Lo humping my leg, though.