Might sell my drums, but I need help with pricing.

Uladyne

Greg
Oct 20, 2006
Oregon Coast
Before anyone tells me that I should have posted this in the gear for sale section, I must first make it clear I'm not trying to sell this gear here, as shipping would be a bitch and a half. I'm most likely going to try to go the local craigslist route or friend of a friend route. My main reason I'm posting this here is that I want to see if I'm completely off the mark with the prices I'm asking. This isn't a "for Sale" thread, but more af an advice request thread.

I made a list of my gear, with the approximate price of each item new, and my tentative asking price. Everything is in great condition. All prices are U.S.

Zildjian A Custom Mastersound bottom/A Custom Top 13" Hi Hats. ~$300 new $150 Asking

Zildjian A Custom 8" Splash ~ $100 new $35 Asking

Zildjian Oriental China Trash 12" ~ $160 new $65 Asking

Zildjian K Series Mini China 14" ~ $190 new $65 Asking

Zildjian A Custom Crash 15" ~ $190 new $65 Asking

Sabian AA Metal-X Chinese 18" ~ $200 new $75 Asking

Sabian HHX Evolution O-Zone Crash 18" ~ $300 new $175 Asking

Sabian AAX AAXplosion Crash 18" ~ $220 new $65 Asking

Zildjian A Custom Ping Ride 22" ~ $330 new $175 Asking

Sabian Cymbal Gig bag ~ $80 new $30 Asking

Or all cymbals plug bag for $500

Yamaha 13" Musashi Snare ~ $280 new $150 Asking

Yamaha 7 piece Stage Custom Nouveau Shells w/ Snare stand and tom holders ~ $700 new $400 Asking
2 - 22" Bass Drums
1 - 14" Snare
1 - 8" Tom
1 - 10" Tom
1 - 12" Tom
1 - 16" Floor Tom

DW 5000 Delta Hi Hat Stand ~ $200 new $75 Asking

DW 5000 Double Bass Pedal ~ $350 new $250 Asking

DW 9702 Heavy Duty Multi Cymbal Stand ~ $200 new $100 Asking

Or Everything for $1300

I have pics, but I didn't want to make this thread overly complicated. Just want to see if I'm too cheap or being too greedy.

Thanks guise! :headbang:

I think for the most part, those prices are legit. Is it the Nouveau kit with the plastic lugs? Even if so, those prices are damn good, and I love those Musashi snares. I don't think you should have any problem parting out like that, or getting that price for everything together. People who might be interested in the whole thing might whine about those model Yammies, but the quality of your cymbals totally makes up for it.

Yea it has the plastic lug things. I was a bit unsure of the pricing for the shells as I got a killer deal on them anyway, but it's good to know I seem to be on the right track. Thanks man! :headbang: