Mikael looks like George Harrison (beatles)

bball_1523

Nov 23, 2003
Southern California
Visit site
Does anyone else think Mikael looks like George Harrison? I was watching a film about sgt. peppers and when they showed George Harrison I was like "Mikael looks like him." lol I've never gotten into the beatles so this is the first time that I've ever 'really' paid attention to the beatles.

What do you guys think? Could there be a secret relation to Harrison or am I the only one that thinks Mikael looks like him?

Does anyone else think Mikael looks like George Harrison? I was watching a film about sgt. peppers and when they showed George Harrison I was like "Mikael looks like him." lol I've never gotten into the beatles so this is the first time that I've ever 'really' paid attention to the beatles.

What do you guys think? Could there be a secret relation to Harrison or am I the only one that thinks Mikael looks like him?

stfu forever

:lol:

Just a question cause you're from Israel, do bands always come to your country? I heard Behemoth went, who else?

Opeth were here last year, as well as Roger Waters, Kreator, After Forever (I think), Caliban, Sting, Phil Collins, Amon Amarth were here a few years back too, along with Aborted. There were more lately, just can't think of em. This week I think Incubus will be here.

No, not really, sorry to leave you hangin'.

But Michael Nesmith, from The Monkees, reminds me of Peter Lindgren...

monkees%20greatest%20hits%20cd.jpg

Monkees.jpg

guess which one I'm talking about...

Normally I don't engage in such shallow, cliched and demeaning forum activity, but this is possibly the worst thread I've ever seen...

Unless of course you're referring to the 1978 film 'Sgt .Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' starring Peter Frampton of the Bee Gees.

beegees.jpg

Gåbriel;5940143 said:
Normally I don't engage in such shallow, cliched and demeaning forum activity, but this is possibly the worst thread I've ever seen...

Unless of course you're referring to the 1978 film 'Sgt .Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' starring Peter Frampton of the Bee Gees.

beegees.jpg

He looks like the guy on the left. Is that George Harrison?