Mike day!

evilematt

Captain Information
Jan 2, 2006
huddersfield UK
www.evile.co.uk
Hello everyone, sorry we've been so quiet recently, the quietness may continue for a while though!

Today is Mike day, so i thought i would share a photo, you've probably seen this before from back when i had facebook, but here it is. Surprisingly i don't have that many private photos of us all together, which i was pretty surprised at, it may have been because i didn't own a camera until about 2008.

Celebrate Mike day as you feel best, i'll be watching Platoon, listening to Alice in Chains and drinking.

(by the way that's Georgie in the bottom left, she's from Canada and drove around with us for a bit, she's awesome)

"Fuck off, Mad Bess!"

I for one will be listening to plenty of Destruction as I know he was quite fond of them (rightly so), jamming some bassage and having a few brews. And a chinese.

Still, four years... has it really been that long?

I have a question. A fucking Winnipeg Jets jersey?!

Aside from that, since I got some work to take care of, ill be celebrating Mike day by drinking and watching the Leafs game, because apparently he liked the leafs.

...would've loved to see his reaction to the playoff match against the Bruins. Oh my god did they blow it. :lol:

Four years? My god. Time flies. Today shall be spent listening to shit tons of Evile, Destruction and Death. I think it's also time to watch Infected Woodlands again. :lol:

And yeah, I remember him wearing the hell out of that jersey. :lol:

I watched just about all of the memorial show on Youtube. I'd sell everything in my life to go back and be there on those two nights. Easily some of the best concert videos I've ever seen.

Oh my yes.

They fucked up in the first half of the 2nd quarter, letting Ottawa lead 4-2, but by OT we came back and tied it. Went to shoot out and shut them down completely 5-4. One of the players completely tricked out the goalie and everyone in downtown after the match was going nuts (for other reasons, but that was one of them) when we were walking around. Makes it even better because the two rivalries the Leafs had were Ottawa and Montreal, so beating them both looked great!

I bet Mike would've enjoyed that game. A complete turn around.

I checked that this morning and was really happy they won. It looked like a great game!