.....Mike? FUCK YOU!

Belladonna was great as always. Just as good as in the Anthrax reunion. His new material sounds pretty good as well. The only 'thrax song they played was Indians and that kicked ass as expected.

Overkill was great as usual too, but I they didn't play some songs that I expected.

I got a little camera happy at the concert, so I've got a buttload of pictures of both Bullistic and Metal Church. Here's just a few for now.

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

Hahaha
IMG_1042.jpg

Steve kept posing for me. :oops:
IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

Last night (Jan. 31) in Nashville, METAL CHURCH drummer Jeff Plate suffered a spinal disk injury. Jeff is currently seeking medical treatment, and the prognosis is soon to follow. Unfortunately, the band has been forced to cancel at least 3-6 shows, pending Jeff's prognosis.

Commented the band: "We apologize to our fans for the inconvenience... We were especially looking forward to the Texas shows and makeup dates should be forthcoming soon. Contact your venues for refund/honoring information."

The following shows are definitely cancelled:

Feb. 01 - The Princess Theater - Columbus MS
Feb. 02 - Ridglea Theater - Fort Worth, TX
Feb. 03 - White Rabbit - San Antonio, TX

I had tickets for the NYC show, but I am not in town right now :(

Missed the Enslaved/Dark Funeral show last month too.

Last night (Jan. 31) in Nashville, METAL CHURCH drummer Jeff Plate suffered a spinal disk injury. Jeff is currently seeking medical treatment, and the prognosis is soon to follow. Unfortunately, the band has been forced to cancel at least 3-6 shows, pending Jeff's prognosis.

Commented the band: "We apologize to our fans for the inconvenience... We were especially looking forward to the Texas shows and makeup dates should be forthcoming soon. Contact your venues for refund/honoring information."

The following shows are definitely cancelled:

Feb. 01 - The Princess Theater - Columbus MS
Feb. 02 - Ridglea Theater - Fort Worth, TX
Feb. 03 - White Rabbit - San Antonio, TX

:cry: Poor dude. He was awesome. Get better, Jeff!