Mike Patton on Wolfmother

mrthrax said:
i saw them on music awards last nite,i cant understand what all the hyped about....,usa made them big no one else lol

I dont get it either Thrax, one of the most over hyped aussie bands ever. lol @ the Mike Patton thing!! :lol:

I'm a big fan of most of Patton's work but I don't understnd all the hatered for Wolfmother. If you don't like them, don't listen to them. I don't care much for them either but there's sure as hell a lot worse shit out there IMO.

KY_Fried442 said:
I'm a big fan of most of Patton's work but I don't understnd all the hatered for Wolfmother. If you don't like them, don't listen to them. I don't care much for them either but there's sure as hell a lot worse shit out there IMO.

i think wolfmother get a lot of hate, just cos of the way the media pitches them....you see them compared to zepplin and sabbath constantly, and tho thats not their fault...its piss annoying, cos obviously those guys make better sounds farting than wolfmother make on record ( and i cant stand zepplin)

haha gotta love patton tho, he rocks balls.... cant wait for those albums with amon tobin and rahzel, they are gonna be awesome....dont even trip was easily my fave on the peeping tom lp

... for a REAL Aussie Rock band see The Butterfly Effect

Acca Dacca. Who they ? HAHAHA :)

AC/DC are legendary. I mean current new-ish bands.

timmyc said:

BUTTERFLY EFFECT !! I second that too. They have some talent and potential. But get rid of the name. I outrighted those motherfuckers because of the lame ass Ashton Kutchenr movie with the same name. I think Wolfmother themselves brought on the led zep/sabbath comparisons. They probably just mentioned those two bands over and over again to the press until the press started spinning it that way. I could be wrong. Just a theory.

Seriously?

Anything Fantomas has done blows the seven shit outta Wolfmother.

Ron MOSH Earl said:
I'll take Wolfmother over everything Patton's done since FNM and Bungle. And that's coming from someone who used to call Patton "God".
I'll put Fantomas' "Directors Cut" against any of the best albums of all time. One of my all time favs.